The 300 will run from 1 November 2021 - 31 January 2022.
The 300 is the perfect opportunity to mix social media and competition for all levels of archers around the UK. It is a simple 30 arrow round at 18m.
18 metres – 30-arrow round max score 300
Any 40cm official target face
The 4cm diameter 10 ring is for both compound, recurve, barebow and longbows, the 2cm diameter inner most ring is to be a 10 but scored as an X ring.
In final score you will count 10s and Xs as 10s, but also record the number of Xs.
Target faces – you are welcome to use any of the selection of 40cm target faces, either
- Single spot
- Triple spot (vertical)
- Triple spot (triangular)
You must score your round on a new clean target face.
How does social media play its part?
In order to participate in this virtual competition, you must supply,
- A clear photograph of your target face. No practice can be done on the face you use for competition. Please ensure the photograph is taken in good, clear light so the full face can be seen.
- Optional extra, we’d love to see a video of you shooting your round. A selection will be shown on social media.
Please send all photos and videos to Sophie Meering via Whatsapp (07887932317). Please photograph in portrait and film in landscape. You will need to include the following information when submitting your round:
- Your name
- Your division
- The club you shot at
- The date you shot (so we can relate back to the scoring app)
- The picture or time-lapse video
How do I enter?
You enter by submitting this form.
Please be aware that you will need to register a minimum of 48 hours prior to gaining access to the Ianseo Scoring app score sheet.
Along with registering, you will be using the Ianseo Score app to submit your score, followed by sending a clear photograph of your target face, plus optional video of your time-lapsed shooting, to Sophie Meering on Whatsapp (07887932317), including the information detailed above.
How do I score the round?
You will need to download the Ianseo Scoring app.
Search the Google Play Store, or the Apple App Store, you will need to look for ‘Ianseo Scorekeeper’
This will then send the scores directly to us and we can collate all results. If you are filming and only have one phone/tablet, please print off a scoring sheet and write the score down then input the scores to the Ianseo Scoring app after you have recorded and shot your round, sending a photo of the scoring sheet and video.
Please see the document below for details of how to use the app.
Where can I shoot my “The 300” round?
Your 300 can be shot at any indoor or outdoor Archery GB club or a private range or shop with insurance, you must be an Archery GB member to participate.
Round up of the Rules
- You must shoot the whole 300 round in one session.
- A photograph of the target face (only the round, no practice) for submission to be accepted.
- The photograph or video could be used as a marketing tool on our social media and by submitting it, you are giving permission for Archery GB to use the picture or video on social media and our website.
- Any amount of 300 rounds can be submitted by a single person.
- Any precautions must be kept in line with current government guidelines.
- Ensure that anyone that could be in the photograph or video footage is happy to be so.
- Scoring must be submitted through the Ianseo Scoring app.
- Winners will be announced at the end of the virtual competition period.
- All disciplines are using the larger 10 ring, and the inner 10 ring is to be scored as an X
- Your 300 can be shot at any Archery GB, a private range or shop with insurance.
- Rules set out by the club you are shooting at must always be followed.
- If you only have one phone/tablet, please score on a scoresheet, and then input the scores into the Ianseo Scoring app after filming if you choose to film.
- You must enter via the Google Form a minimum of 48 hours prior to completing the round, to get your scoresheet on the Ianseo Scoring app.