The 2022 Youth Festival will be held on 26-30 July at Lilleshall National Sports Centre.
The Youth Festival 2022 incorporating Junior International Mixed Team Event
The Archery GB Youth Festival started in 2014 as an experience event for athletes in the AGB Pathway. Over the years the event has grown and become more inclusive. It is important to remember at the heart of this event, it is an international simulated event for athletes to learn from and experience what an international experience might be like.
It is very hard to keep everyone involved at all times due to the structure of the event and how matches work. To give archers a better experience on Thursday 28 July, there will be a team round robins day. This will consist of team matches, these will be different teams to the main event and small prizes will be awarded.
- • Individual 72 arrow ranking round and head to heads
- • Team and mixed team head to heads
- • Under 21 – WA 70m
- • Under 18 – WA 60m
- • Under 14 – 120/50m
*Archers can enter the age division above their own.
Age groups and genders will be mixed if there are not more than 8 in a division. Barebow will also be mixed for team and mixed matches with recurve if archer numbers do not allow for a competitive environment.
Tuesday 26 July
- • AM: World and UK record status ranking round
- • PM: Individual Head 2 Heads.
Wednesday 27 July
- AM Mixed Team for all (teams will be put in tiers to allow for more matches)
- Team Main Event
- Late PM International Mixed Teams Matches
Thursday 28 July
- New for 2022 Team round robins day
Friday 29 July
- Mixed Team Finals & Team Finals on the Orangery
Saturday 30 July
- Individual Under 21, Under 18 & Under 14 finals on the Orangery
Please note schedule is subject to change.